Anyone who does up their master bath like the one above has to be fun, vibrant—and, wait for it, DAZZLING!
This is where Amanda Nisbet lives. Lucky for us she has collected her designs in a brand new, hot off the presses book, entitled (quite appropriately) Dazzling Design.
Luckier still for you folks is the fact that, as a blogger ambassador for this year’s What’s New What’s Next Conference, Decor Arts Now has one signed copy of this hot, new book to give away to the “luckiest” reader. Yep, you read that right. The book will be signed by Amanda.
I haven’t seen a copy yet but just a peek at these rooms by Amanda suggests that it will be a colorful, inspirational tome.
The What’s New What’s Next Conference is a not-to-be-missed event for any design aficionado in NYC this Thursday, September 13. I have attended the What’s New What’s Next Conference for the past two years and I can attest that it is the perfect kick-off for fall. Get a hint of what it is like here and here.
Editors from top magazines such as Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, New York Cottages & Gardens, and Traditional Home gather with top interior designers like Charlotte Moss, Thomas Jayne and Thom Filicia to lead panel discussions on all of the latest and greatest trends and products this season.
Moreover, in addition to Amanda, other designers, including Celerie Kemble and Katie Ridder among others, will be on deck to sign their books. It offers a fantastic opportunity to meet and greet the leaders in the interior design industry while viewing this season’s product introductions in the showrooms.
Click here for the program, and see below for all of the details.
The name: What’s New, What’s Next
The where: New York Design Center – 200 Lexington Avenue – New York, NY 10016
The when: September 13, 2012 – 3-9pm
The link to RSVP: http://www.nydc.com/wnwn
Here is how you enter to win Dazzling Design by Amanda Nisbet: Contest Rules
- Leave a comment to this post by Wednesday at midnight EST to be entered in the drawing for this book. Any comment after the deadline will not be entered in the giveaway.
- Be sure to leave an email address with your comment.
- If you publicize the What’s New, What’s Next Conference on your blog, you may leave another comment to this post by the comment deadline with a link to your blog post.
- Similarly, if you publicize the What’s New What’s Next Conference on Twitter, you may leave another comment to this post by the comment deadline and mention @DecorArtsNow in your tweet.
- If you choose to publicize the What’s New What’s Next Conference on your Facebook page, you may leave another comment by the comment deadline to this post with a link to your FB entry.
- That’s right, you have up to 4 chances to win the book. Remember, however, if you choose to publicize the What’s New What’s Next Conference on your blog, Twitter or Facebook, you must leave a comment to this post for each publication in order to be counted.
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org on September 14.
- The winner will be contacted by email to the email address supplied to obtain his/her snail mail address. Your book will be mailed to you.